Please fill in the form below to confirm a booking.
There can be technical issues filling in this form on some mobile devices.
If you are unable to fill in the form, please send me an email with the required information.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
- We will require a deposit of 50% of the course fee, (non refundable) to confirm your booking. The balance in full will be required no later than 8 weeks before your departure date.
- You will not be allowed to participate in the course or activity unless you have proof of adequate insurance in the event of accident.
- No form will be accepted unless you acknowledge the "Risk, Responsibility and Insurance" statement.
It is clear that insurance companies will exclude claims caused by pandemics in the future.
In the event of cancellation due to any pandemic, 20% of the guiding fee will be retained to cover the fixed costs of running a guiding business and setting up itineraries on behalf of clients.
Acknowledgment of Risk, Responsibility and Insurance.
- I acknowledge that climbing, skiing and mountaineering are activities with a danger of personal injury or death, and I should be aware of, and accept these risks and be responsible for my own actions and involvement. While your Guide will take every reasonable step to reduce these risks to a minimum, they cannot be totally eliminated.
- I acknowledge that I will be participating in mountain based activity which will involve strenuous physical activity. I confirm that I am sufficiently fit for, and am not suffering from any health problems which will be exacerbated by, such activity. I have been advised by Andy Perkins to seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner if I have any doubts or concerns about my health or fitness.
- I recognise that while every effort will be made to achieve the stated objective, if conditions and/or abilities of any member of the party are not compatible with the stated objective, the Guide reserves the right to change the objective without refund of the fee.
- I agree that all decisions in respect of mountain safety made by your Guide are final.
- I also acknowledge that I have been advised by Andy Perkins to take out insurance against the costs of medical treatment, evacuation, loss of earnings and/or cost of care in the event that I suffer injury or illness during the activity and while traveling; against loss of or damage to my property; against liability I might incur to third parties; and against costs I might incur in the event of cancellation or curtailment of the tour or my participation in it. I confirm that I will arrange adequate insurance against such risks.
- I hereby agree that, except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of your guide, your guide will not have any liability (whether in contract or in tort, including negligence) for any loss, damage, injury or death which I may suffer in connection with this activity nor for any failure by me to take out adequate insurance. I agree that the contract between Andy Perkins and me will be governed by English law and that any matter or dispute in connection with this contract will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.